Expiry Date: 2 years
Ingredient: Lemongrass and Bentong Ginger
Lemongrass and ginger are not only anti-inflammatory herbs, but also very high in antioxidants. Vitro, a significant component in ginger can help to suppress the growth of secondary tumors caused by pancreas, kidney, skin and lung cancers whereas drinking lemongrass can keep bad digestive functions in check. In short, this product is very suitable for people who wish to prevent/control the development of chronic diseases.
Benefits of Lemongrass & Ginger Tea:
i. Helps in eliminating chillness and toxin in body, thus regulate the body’s constitution
ii. Weight loss, reduce feelings of hunger
iii. High Vitamin C that help strengthen immunity. It can also cope with cold, cough and flu
iv. Limits cholesterol absorption from the intestines, thus promoting overall heart health
v. Boost metabolism which makes digestion quicker and helps in burning more calories
vi. Natural remedy for those suffer from pain, swelling and fatigue caused by Rheumatoid Arthritis (joints pain)
What’s in a box of our Lemongrass and Ginger Tea?
20 small teabags per box
For 1 cup
1. Put One (1) lemongrass ginger tea bag in a cup
2. add 200ml boiling water
3. cover up the cup with a lid for 5 minutes to 10 minutes
For 1 Tea Pot
1. Put Two (2) lemongrass ginger tea bag in a cup
2. add boiling water
3. cover up the teapot with a lid for 5 minutes to 10 minutes
*Drink while the tea is warm and fresh
To ensure product quality, please keep product stored in cool/dry place.
Precautions & Warnings
• Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• People who are allergic to lemongrass.
• Do not consume Lemongrass & Ginger Tea along with blood thinning agents.