Expiry Date: 2 years
Turmeric, or locally known as kunyit, has powerful anti-inflammatory effects thanks to its main active ingredient, curcumin. Inflammation has been known to have a major role in almost every chronic disease such as heart disease, cancer and Alzheimer’s disease just to name a few. Soothing or preventing chronic inflammation has a potential of treating such diseases, hence the benefits of consuming turmeric.
Benefits from consuming natural turmeric powder:
i. Prevents, or even treats cancer
ii. Fights against liver damage
iii. Prevents Alzheimer’s disease
iv. Helps soothe inflammatory conditions like tendinitis
vi. Lowers cholesterol & improves blood circulation
viii. Aids indigestion
ix. Boosts post-natal recovery
What’s in a box of our Local Turmeric Powder?
Locally sourced turmeric, handpicked and thoroughly cleaned off sand and dust. Each box contains 60g of Turmeric powder.
Mix 2g of Turmeric powder with 150ml of hot water.
To ensure product quality, please keep product stored in cool/dry place.
Precautions & Warnings
• Pregnant mother should avoid taking turmeric.
• Individual with active gallstone disease should avoid taking turmeric.
• Individual with bleeding problems should avoid taking turmeric.
• Turmeric should not be taken along with anti-diabetic medications.
• Individual with gastric acid reflux problem should avoid taking it.
• Turmeric should be stopped consuming at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery as it can slow blood clotting.