Estria Home Remede is a skin remede [100mL] that is most effectively used for stretch marks and skin lotion because it uses a variety of homegrown and premium oils from Aloe Vera, Coconut Oils and natural Vitamin E oils.
1. Aloe Vera;
Aloe Vera is being used for centuries for its healing and therapeutic properties. The plant contains a miraculous gel that can be utilized in a variety of ways from healing the damaged skin to the removal or prevention of stretch marks.
2. Sweet Almond oil;
It supports the collagen fibre and improves the skin, helps in improving the skin tone, thus fades away the stretch marks
3. Vitamin E:
– Helps keep the skin hydrated and healthy
– Accumulates in the epidermis and serve as a barrier to moisture evaporation.
– Can also improve the strength, condition and elasticity of the skin.
4. Coconut Oil:
– Saturated fats that strengthen the cell walls.
– Many antioxidants fight free radicals and will nourish the damaged skin.
– Immense moisturizing properties.
– Gets absorbed deep into the skin very quickly.
To prevent stretch marks Coconut oil can be used internally and externally and it has no harmful or discomforting side effects.
5. Lavender essential oil:
– Is best known for its calming properties. But the oil has several other benefits, including when it comes to the healing of wounds and marks.
Research published in 2016 reports that lavender oil increases the production of collagen and forms new connective tissue that encourages wound healing.
6. Grapeseed Oil
Tightens Skin: Science says that the strong antioxidants (PTOs) in grape seeds increase collagen production, thus reducing the appearance of fine lines and stretch marks.
7. Rice Bran Oil;
– Is a good source of omega-6 fatty acids and antioxidants. Deeply hydrating, anti-ageing, rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E. Great for healing scars and stretch marks.
How to use？
Apply adequate amount on the affected area every time after shower (Recommend Twice a day)
Apply whenever the tummy is itchy